The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behaviour and accountability. The Board is committed to administering its corporate governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making. To the extent that they are relevant to the organisation, the Company has adopted the Corporate Governance Recommendations as published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.
The following statements, policies and procedures set the framework for the Company’s corporate governance practices:
- Board Charter;
- Policy and Procedures for selection and appointment of new directors;
- Code of conduct for Company executives;
- Securities Trading Policy;
- Audit Committee Charter;
- Summary of procedure for selection of external auditor and rotation of external auditor;
- Continuous Disclosure Policy;
- Shareholder Communications Strategy;
- Risk Management Program;
- Remuneration Committee Charter; and
- Process for performance evaluation of the Board, board committees, individual directors and key executives.
The Board will consider on an ongoing basis its corporate governance procedures and whether they are sufficient given the Company's nature of operations and size. In addition, the following internal policies and procedures have been adopted by Radar:
Radar is committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner, respecting the health of our employees, the environment, and
the communities in which we operate.
- We are committed to the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical behaviour.
- Work with all employees to eliminate unsafe conditions and acts from the workplace.
- Identify measurable objectives and targets that will drive the continuous improvement necessary to achieve an injury-free workplace.
- Identify, assess and manage risks to employees, the local community and the environment.
- Seek continual improvement in our health, safety and environmental knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, codes, and other commitments to which the company subscribes.
- Ensure active involvement and open communication with all employees in health, safety, and environmental matters.
- Engage openly and honestly with people affected by our operations and take their views and concerns into account in our decision making.
- Set and achieve targets that promote the efficient use of natural resources and minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.